Access to clean drinking water is an important factor for optimum performance from your animals. Poor water quality has serious consequences for your animals’ health, and can cost you a lot of money.
Advantages of Di-O-Clean:
- Removes the biofilm in the water pipe and prevents the formation of biofilm by dosing continuously
- Removes iron and manganese deposits in the water pipe
- Is not corrosive to the drinking water system after dosing
- Is pH-independent (effective at pH 2-10)
- Suitable for use in the treatment of sulphurous water
- 260% more effective than a disinfectant on the basis of chlorine (sodium hypochlorite, bleach water, active chlorine, etc.)
- Reacts directly with the cell wall of micro-organisms (bacteria, salmonella, yeasts, fungi and viruses), so that no resistance is built up
- Does not form toxic by-products such as THM, HAA, Mutagen X and chlorinated phenols, such as in the use of chlorine
- Does not affect the smell and taste of the water, in contrast to chlorine
- Is very easy to use
- Makes water a safe and valuable nutrient
People often underestimate the importance of drinking water quality, even though water is the most important nutrient for animals. After all, animals actually take up more water per day than feed. Contaminated drinking water leads to:
1. Less water uptake
2. Lower feed uptake
3. Reduced general resistance
4. Lower production
5. Reduces the effectiveness of vaccinations, medication and other supplements
One typical characteristic of biofilm is that numerous diseases (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella, Clostridium, streptococci, staphylococci, Campylobacter, etc.) can survive well in it. In view of the fact that we cannot always see if drinking water is contaminated with the naked eye, it is best to ask a specialist to check your water quality
Use biocides safely. Read the label and product information before use.
- Contains no chlorine or toxic (by)products;
- Is 260% more effective than traditional agents such as chlorine or sodium hypochlorite
- Continuously supplies tasty, fresh and potable water;
- Reacts directly on cell wall organisms (including bacteria, yeasts, and fungi).
Become our local partner!
Why partner with MS Schippers?
- Get the best products on the market today
- Get full sales and marketing support
- Get the best price as you buy directly from the factory
Leave your name + email address and we will contact you!